SAYR Home Ventilation
Nowadays, good mechanical positive pressure ventilation systems are a must for every home. The SAYR Home Ventilation system will ventilate your home, filtering out pollutants and keep it drier, healthier and safer. This can be done with all the windows and doors closed.
Our advanced filtering technology means the air leaving the filter is cleaner and fresher than the air outside your home. And it’s so quiet even with the filtering mode on you will hardly know it is going at all.
Free QuoteContact us for your free SAYR assessment.
Mould & Mildew
Just opening a few windows during the warmer part of the day in winter and taking measures to reduce the amount of moisture that you produce in the home will make a difference but, if you have a big problem with mould and damp and/or condensation, a ventilation system is a great asset.
A good quality, appropriately designed, sized and properly installed ventilation system for your home will give you fresh, filtered, drier air all year round, it will vastly reduce condensation and help with some warmth in winter and some cooling in summer.
During our assessment of your home, we will look at your current ventilation and moisture control products and practices and offer tips and solutions to help. If we feel that you would benefit from a ventilation system, we will quote for the one that we feel has the best features and the best value for money on the market today, which is in our opinion, the SAYR system.
Check out the SAYR WEBSITE for more information on this exceptional system.
SAYR Certified Assessors
Why SAYR is the right choice
- A specialist ventilation company in NZ
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated
- Product is 100% New Zealand designed, manufactured and assembled
- SAYR is an ‘exclusive brand’ not a re branded product sold by other companies under a different guise like so many others
- The SAYR ventilation product is designed for its specific purpose, not modified for other purposes thus compromising its effectiveness and results
- Our installations are carried out by SAYR trained and accredited installers, not just electricians
- SAYR’s consultants are in house trained for selling SAYR product
- SAYR takes great pride in wholesome honest advice and ‘no’ pressure selling
- SAYR’s after sales care and product service is also carried out by SAYR trained and accredited staff, not contracted out to other companies
Want to know more?Check out our SAYR Home Ventilation Frequently Asked Questions!
What does the SAYR home ventilation system consist of ?
SAYR Control Panel
Intelligent controller, featuring SMS (smart management system). Fully automated. Set and Forget
SAYR Fan Motor
Supplied by the worldwide leader, EBM Papst of Germany, known to be the best for performance, reliability and quietness.
SAYR Ceiling Vents
Our 150mm round vents are specially designed to direct airflow where it is needed. They are unobtrusive and will compliment any décor.
The hospital grade F7 filters are also treated with anti-microbial agents to destroy pollutants on contact
Fire Retardant Ducting
SAYR ducting is specially constructed to withstand the temperature extremes found in your roof ensuring longevity of performance.